Monday 2 January 2017

accountability

decided to blog again just for my own accountability and shocked it was 3 years ago when I tried it before.
so today I've "started afresh"  inverted commas because I laugh at my self for saying that. I've had so many fresh starts, usually on a Monday and by Tues messed it up. my first goal is to wear my fitbit regularly and obviously try to hit 10000 steps per day. eat cleanly as possible. my tummy is really suffering and I need to get back to gluten free. and the big one that is the easiest but I've struggled with lately is exercise at least 3 times per week. also to drink more water of which I think I failed at today.
so today I am happy with food intake, banana on gf toast for breakfast and chicken with super grain for late lunch early dinner. yes I had a few chips but I exercised my control and only had a few.  I'm still full up so haven't eaten anything else which is amazing after what I've been stuffing of late.  walked around Brighton all day shopping with my daughter and completed over 10000 steps.  let myself down on the water (gulping it down now to try and catch up).  feeling positive and motivated just needs to last more than 3 days.  tomorrow I will be food shopping stocking up on healthy food and meal planning. kids back to school which will help with routine. happy 2017. I've made progress before,  consistency is my problem. just need to stay focused for longer and don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment