Monday 2 September 2013

oooopps no blog for the whole of month 5, now on month 6

kind of lost my way in month 5, had a weird virus thing that wiped me out for 3 days and left me with no energy for a further 3 days and I was gutted to miss 2 training session upto this point out of 20 sessions I had only missed 1 due to being away.
my eating went hay wire as my body was just craving carbs all the time, towards the end of the month I was in control again but due to several reasons I didn't make the final weigh in.

start of month 6, I have dropped down to only training with cfuk once a week. from now until april the sessions are indoors which I really do not like (we normally only have the weigh in session indoors once a month) so I thought I would train once a week and do my own thing on the other 2 days, so far so good. my husband has been supportive and on Friday we went running together with the kids on their scooters, we ran about 4 k and added 5 beach runs and 2 hill sprints, it was tough and was thinking I should have trained instead. tonight we rode our bikes as a family approx. 5k and I jogged 20 laps of the kids play ground with 10 squats 10 crunches 10 v sits, I have also eaten very clean today breakfast : 2 bagels with peanut butter
                   lunch : chicken salad
                   dinner : homemade turkey burgers broccoli green beans.
feeling good.
I have also found instagram and post photos as motivation and to keep track of what ive been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment