Saturday 27 July 2013

end of month 4

haven't blogged for so long thought i'd better check in just incase I have a follower or 2 lol.

month 4 complete and have signed up for month 5, I tend not to worry about things and just do it now. my eating hasn't been great so at the beginning of week 4 I went back to basics and ate clean I was doing so well until Thursday when my husband took me out for our anniversary. I have managed to improve my fitness slightly, in my group there are 2 faster runners and this week ive tried my best to keep up with them, I managed it for  a couple of sprint reps even though I thought I was going to pass out, everybody is encouraging and just a comment can boost you so much.
my friend who I started with has quit and normally I would have just quit too no question, but I have made new friends and it was just natural to sign up for month 5.  one person I got on really well with and we always trained together is leaving for a new life in new Zealand, I will miss her as we had a laugh and she put up with my moaning haha.

so to the weigh in, after a hot indoor session (we were dripping) came the weigh in, I only lost 1lb but 3cm off my waist so I was quite happy, altogether in 4 months I have lost a stone and approx. 12cm from my waist which I am happy with, my body shape has changed drastically and I need new clothes all the time, since april I have had to order 2 smaller sized  work uniforms as they are just hanging off me and make me look bigger so in april my trousers were a 16 I am now in 12, this just speaks for its self, would recommend cfuk to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment